In my translation anyway it says...

  Clause 35. Let there be one measure......, and one width of cloth whether
dyed, russet or halberjet, namely two ells within the selvedges.

  Dyed I understand.

  Russet? Somehow I don't think this refers to red cloth.

  And does anyone know what halberjet is?

  These are the only definitions I got when I googled.

  Russet- a coarse, home-spun cloth much used by the peasantry.
  Halberjet- probably a superior type of cloth.
  Ell- a standard measure of length said to have been based on the length of
the right arm of king Henry 1.

  Annette M