> After a chilly first night at Estrella this year, I was able to purchase
> a pair of Merino wool socks at merchants row to keep my tootsies warm
> for the following nights.  They are soft and not at all itchy.  I began
> to think how lovely it would be to have an entire nightie made from such
> a wool.  I have started looking on the internet and haven't come up with
> much.  Any ideas on where to find wool fabric which is really, really
> soft and not itchy?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sg

Saragrace,

Do you have a specific color in mind?  I have a butter yellow cashmere
wool that is very soft:

http://www.renaissancefabrics.net/cgi-bin/showAll.cgi?id=115

but my softest is a purple cashmere wool that feels more like fleece than
wool:

http://www.renaissancefabrics.net/cgi-bin/showAll.cgi?id=52

I would be happy to send you swatches if you like either one or both.
Just send me your address again and I can get those out to you tomorrow.

Cheers,

Diana

www.RenaissanceFabrics.net
"Everything for the Costumer"

"Become the change you want to see in the world."
--Ghandi