Do you still have Droopy and Browns in York? The one in Edinburgh closed some years ago - they did the most gorgeous clothes, but clearly for the well-endowed, and I was an A-cup then!

I find an assumption that if you get richer, you get taller - I can get skirts and trousers in cheap end high-street shops, but walk into Cruise or Karen Millen and the rails are at shoulder height and the skirts are nearly to the floor! And it's been a long time since skirts were a shape you could just take 6 inches off the bottom.

Jean

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote
obviously doens't apply to all, but bravissimo in the UK (bras in cups D and
above) have been doing clothing for a while now, and their suits are a godsend
if you're of ample bosom(!!!), and have the old 'if it fits on the waist it
gapes over the chesr' thing.

They come in normal sizes, with an extra sizing of curvy and super curvy,
dependant on cup size. I just wish they'd expand the normal sizes they cover up
a bit (I'm about the top end, and I'm only a UK size 16, (not counting chest!)
so not *that* huge.

but it the things that really irritate me (probably in equal measure) is the
assumption that if you get bigger, you somehow magically get taller too; and
the retailers that stop at a size 14UK (or who think that a size 12UK is
'large').

debs