Bravo, Bjarne. What a fitting recognition for your wonderful skills and
accomplishments!
You sound as if you're very tempted.
These projects sound like something a bit new for you, a chance to stretch...
You COULD tell yourself that garments for exhibition aren't QUITE
"costumes"...and so you wouldn't be breaking your promise to yourself not to
make any more "costumes"...
Keep us posted about what you decide!
Best wishes,
Ruth Anne Baumgartner