if you are looking for good info on poisons the book A Writer's Guide to
Poisons, has all the details about how the poison gets into the, body early
signs and how the death occurs etc.

Silvara

victim's poisoned omelette because he has built up an immunity by taking
small doses of arsenic over a long period!