Ann wrote:
The linen-rayon blends are generally cheaper than 100% linen. They are a
good compromise if necessary. They have the added benefit of making the fabric
less wrinkle prone.
This statement is just not true.  While linen does crease badly, rayon
wrinkles like crazy. Besides, I don't recall seeing this particular blend.
Cotton/linen, yes, and polyester/rayon (your "linen look"),  yes.

There are plenty of linen/rayon blends out there; I could buy more right now, if I wasn't still working from my stash. I've been making clothes from both linen/rayon and cotton/linen blends since the 1970's. Adding either fibre to the linen doesn't eliminate the wrinkles, but it does greatly soften the creases, in proportion to the mix. (80/20 blends are crisper than 50/50 blends) The prices on blends are less than on 100% linen, and usually increase as the percentage of linen goes up.
                     -Helen/Aidan