On Wednesday 26 April 2006 5:23 pm, E House wrote:
> Wait, what is MCT?
>
> There's so many new & interesting books out lately, I've lost track... can
> anyone give me (off-list or on) a quick list of them?   Both those that are
> out and those that are coming soon?

Can you be more specific?  There are recently published (and to be published)
books regarding different costuming periods.  Similarly, some of the
interesting books were published last year--is that "lately" enough, in your
opinion?

I can certainly come up with a list, but I'd probably forget some of the 16th
C ones as they are less interesting to me personally.  On the other hand, you
may not care about some of the Migration Era/Anglo-Saxon/Viking era books I
just bought, or am currently lusting after.  :-)

--
Cathy Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"I'm starting to like the cut of this man's gibberish."
--General Fillmore (from "The Tick," episode 2)