Bjarne wrote
had  hoped to go to an event at the Gustavians in august, but now i am
sure, i  wont make it because i wanted to wear something new. I guess
reenacting is  canselled this season...........

Don't let a difficult piece of fabric get in the way of having a good time. You recently wrote of a wonderful weekend you had, most especially of the company you kept. While making and wearing the clothes are a big part of the re-enactment, what really keeps you around are the friends you make. I know you were set on having that new suit, but we've all seen pictures of your wardrobe of beautiful clothing. Pack some of it in a suitcase and go enjoy yourself. Ignore the yellow, and work on the green suit when you have the time. -Helen/Aidan