From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 5:21 PM
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Judging costume contest? Help!

Our local Habitat for Humanity affiliate is having a theme party fundraiser,
20s/30s era, and is planning a costume contest. The tickets are sold to the
general public and fancy dress is optional, so pretty much anything goes. We
need help with the logistics of it. Should guests have to "sign up" for the
contest, should we just choose someone from the crowd and announce it, how
should we handle it? We really need to make it fun and so that no one's hurt
or embarrassed. (These are guests who are donating $ and playing games, not
a serious special interest group.) Has anyone ever been involved in
something like this? Any ideas or suggestions are most welcome, thanks!
  Melissa