May I ask what hair style you wear under your hood? I tried the styles
mentioned in the Tudor Tailor, and my hair is so thick it wants to fall off my
head, and pins are of almost no help. I have mid-back length hair, if that is
long enough.

  Kimiko

Melanie Schuessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Yes, I've seen it used for that as well in a Tudor play. If you don't
have enough hair to do the anchoring hairstyle underneath, that's a good
workaround. When I've worn mine (made based on my hypotheses and with
the proper hairstyle underneath), it was like a rock. No movement
whatsoever.

Melanie