From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of A. Thurman
Sent: Tuesday, December 26, 2006 6:29 PM
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Questions re: Moda a Firenze

I've lucked into some Christmas gift money and am looking to
(finally!) purchase this book. However, given the hefty price tag, I'd
like to get some reviews (regrettably, the local textile library
doesn't have a copy). Some of my questions:

What are its strengths? Weaknesses?

Are the writers credible? Is the book well researched? What is the
quality/quantity of photographs? Any construction detail?

Thanks in advance!

Allison T.