At 21:32 09/01/2007, you wrote:
Sylvia Rognstad wrote:

I don't know if the PBS series "The Virgin Queen" is showing in all necks of the woods, but it just started here in Colorado this past Sunday. I'm wondering what you all thought of it, costume or otherwise?

I enjoyed it the first time it aired in 2005, but I'm not watching it the second time around. I thought they did a reasonable job of telling the story and making it realistic, but I seem to recall a lot of folks hated it.
I made ruffs (so I know accuracy was not paramount!) for this show, and saw some of the clothes in the making - they were using Janet Arnold and Jean Hunnisett. However, they weren't using them very well in my opinion, as the clothes were no better than any of the other Elizabeth films in recent years.

Suzi