I like the tabs too. At first I thought I preferred the "cabbage" tabs, but on
reflection the matching tabs seem better, although a little dark because of the
fabric design. Yes, fussy, but in a really interesting--you could almost say
"witty"--way!
--Ruth Anne Baumgartner
scholar gypsy and amateur costumer