I think we are going to have a better way of getting this book.  David Brown
books contacted me because I suggested THEY carry it.  That way they can do
all the work of getting it, pricing it (looks like about $99.50 but don't
quote me yet) and making it available.  They speak English, they do mail
order all the time; they take plastic.  I've even known them to make a deal
where you pay in installments!

If there was ever a book that those who love the Italian Renaissance either
in costuming or in history (or both).  You NEED this book!

Stay tuned to this Group for further developments!

Regina Romsey