If you answer these questions, please let me know your location and the
app.
year you remember these fashions were worn to public elementary through
high
school:

>1. Mini-skirts: Girl's skirt lengths were measured
>2. Girls' pants:  When were girls' allowed to wear pants to school.
>Pants-suits, hiphuggers?
>3. Boys' Hair: Allowed to wear long hair
>4. Boy's mustaches: When allowed

I went to high school in the late '60's, class of 1970 (just dated
myself :) ).  We lived in the greater Kansas City area (suburb on the
Kansas side).  I'm afraid I do not remember to much about boy's hair,
altho some did have it a little shaggy.  We didn't have anyone running
around with a ruler but as a general rule skirts were not supposed to be
to far above the knee.  I remember some of the cheerleaders could get
away with very short ones on game day.  My mother made a lot of my
clothes some hem length was her choice :).  Naturally I rolled my
waistlines :) :).

What I do remember is pants for girls!  We were not allowed to wear any
all through my high school years and the seniors really started
agitating for them.  One of our arguments was that it was cold standing
waiting for the bus :).  To make a point, some of us wore maxi-skirts to
school.  Naturally, the year *after* I graduated they lifted the dress
code and pretty much anything was fair game.  I remember visiting a year
later and it was a sea of denim!

Catherine