Good afternoon all, I've come back from an event over the weekend inspired to make up a Tudor gown from a silk brocade I've got in my stash but I'm not sure how it will react to washing. I was going to wash a test swatch but I'm not sure how big I should cut it, I don't want to cut too much off as that may make it difficult to cut the gown efficiently, but I also want to be able to evaluate how the drape is affected by washing, which is difficult with a small piece. So for those who regularly wash a test swatch how big do you cut yours?
Elizabeth Walpole
Canberra Australia
ewalpole[at]tpg.com.au
http://au.geocities.com/amiperiodornot/

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.177)
Database version: 5.07050
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/