At 01:00 PM 4/20/2007, you wrote:
And at least it isn't that goddawful Robin Hood.

MaggiRos

heee. I LIKE Robin Hood. (When I remember to watch it, that is.)

For me, Robin Hood has always been at least 90% fantasy anyway, so I don't care about the costumes. But The Tudors is supposed to depict real people, that we KNOW really did exist, and we have pictures of how they dressed. That, for me, sums up the problem with The Tudors in a nutshell. But then, I don't read romance novels, either.

And no, I haven't watched it. I figger I'd throw things at the TV, and I can't afford a new TV. :-)

Dianne