Thank you. I thought it looked funny, but a google
dredge didn't show up any other versions of the full
gown. Thankfully I have it in print to scan and detail
later.

And the image you showed seems to be a thumbnail, not
a full image.

Kimiko

--- Chiara Francesca <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://thumb18.webshots.net/t/57/757/2/58/50/2365258500094285158cCopNf_th.jpg