At 18:48 11/07/2007, you wrote:

The sequel to the 1998 film "Elizabeth", starring Cate Blanchette and
Geoffrey Rush, "The Golden Age" has released its first trailer. I caught
it on "E" channel on TV last night(suffered through 45+ minutes of Paris
Hilton, et.al until it finally showed!)

The costumes and hairstyles are amazing, but historical accuracy
mavens(and I'm one)will possibly not like them. I do appreciate how they
set the mood of the film, so I won't carp. Pity is is that it will be
Dec or later before most of us outside "major" cities will be able to
catch it--it will be around Thanksgiving or a week or two later before
its debut.

I hope a making of the movie book is in the works so I can drool over
costume pics for this film, accurate or not.

It's a pity she looks like Gary Oldman in "Dracula" in one of the pictures!! (The bifurcated wig and lime green silk dress one.)

Suzi