Thanks to everyone for their ideas and input, especially Juliana and
Mary who called their own mothers!

I had already been checking at the library, as most of you had
suggested, but there are gaps in the files.  I was also hoping to find
information on costs of boutonnieres, invitations, etc..  At this point
the SiL's get to go dig in their own branch library :).

Costume content:  part of the dress has now been remade into a ring
pillow, with suitable embroidery, to be used for the blessing of their
new anniversary rings.  Part of the satin of the underdress is now a
ribbon-style rose boutonniere for my father-in-law to wear.

Thanks again!
Catherine