Bjarne,

Thank you so much!

Please forgive my ignorance: what time period do the costumes represent? I am interested in the young lady in the Riding Habit, since I also ride sidesaddle.

Thank you, again.

Susan
(NJ-USA)

"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for".  - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour