They seemed very sketchy on almost everything,
although the bit on silk produciton was interesting.

They did mention that the increase may be at least in
part due to implants and obesity, but then just
wandered off into something else. If they investigated
anything, they spent very little time on it.

>From this documentary you'd think there wasn't any
kind of attempt at a support garment between Roman
breast bands and the 18th century corset, then a quick
jump straight to latex. And the "5 interesting things
about bras" were old wives tales, which they could
have either debunked or backed up with a story (if not
exactly evidence). But they again just wandered away.

As a history, I found it seriously lacking.

MaggiRos

--- zelda crusher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I found it interesting that they made mention of the
> increase in cup size.  Did they investigate, I
> wonder, the phenomenon of breast enhancement and /or
> increase in general bodyweight for the same period
> of time?

Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The
village was burning when we got here.

Anon.