Good idea, but I'd really like mostly primary sources. I'll check out Dover though. Thanx.

Sylrog

On Oct 3, 2007, at 2:16 AM, Beteena Paradise wrote:

It depends on how historically accurate you want the images to be, but Dover Books have several books of costume images that come with cds containing all of the images in several different formats. The books have Tom Tierney and Braun & Schneider illustrations.

  This shows a few:
  http://store.doverpublications.com/0486996190.html

  Teena

Sylvia Rognstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do any of you costume instructors know of a source for costume/fashion
history cds?