Yes, but then I have to search all over the web to find what I want. Do you know one or two good online sources? I'm talking history from ancient Mesopotamia up to the present.

Sylrog

On Oct 3, 2007, at 8:17 AM, monica spence wrote:

Download pics from the web, put them into your computer picture file and make your own Powerpoint presentation. Works beautifully--- and you don't
have to break the binding of the books.

Monica

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Sylvia Rognstad
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:56 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] costume photos

Do any of you costume instructors know of a source for costume/fashion
history cds?  I've been trying to take photos out of books but either I
can't keep the book flat or I can't keep the camera steady enough so
the pictures come out decently.  I bought a tripod but that didn't
help, so now I'm wondering if I can just buy a collection somewhere.

Sylrog