Not heard of them, but I can supply the undergarment she will need. Pretty in
peach silk even. Only hitch is fitting. ;-)

Kathy

It’s never too late to be who you might have been.
-George Eliot
Tosach eólais imchomarc. - Questioning is the beginning of knowledge.
-Irish proverb
Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang
except those that sang best.
- Henry van Dyke
Pride makes us do things well, but it is love, that makes us do them to
perfection.
-H. Jackson Brown
 I said I'd check
with h-costume & see if anyone's bought from them.  We hope to find
out pretty quick if anyone's had quality, delivery or payment issues
with the vendor.  <snip>
Hi Cin,
I was looking around online today and found the following page:
http://threadsintime.net/id1.html
<snip>

      Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger
at http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/