On Monday 03 December 2007, Cin wrote:
> It's that time of year: holiday parties, winter balls, company dinners,
> New Years Eve, cocktail parties,12th Night, You might even be
> planning a sojourn to a balmy tropical locale.  Whatever the reason,
> h-costumers are probably making something.  So, what's your
> dressmaker's dummy wearing today?

My metaphorical "dummy" (the clothes hanger than I use for this purpose) is
still wearing the stand-collared linen shift that I mentioned the last time
this meme came up on the list.  ON the other hand, it's done except for the
seam finishing, and I'm making sufficiently good progress on that that I
expect the thing to be finished before the end of the year, and then I can
start the wool tunic I'm aiming to do next.  :-)

--
Cathy Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool
than to open it and remove all doubt."-- Mark Twain