Thank you for the offer. I am actually planning on going to Reenactorfest and staying with my WWII Unit Commander (the event doubles as our annual meeting). I'll probably be running around in my late 1700s dress because I don't get to wear it all that often! I have not attended the event but have heard good things about it.

Sarah

Sarah,
Allow me to introduce myself especially to you. I am the Chairman of Costume-Con 28, which will be in Milwaukee in 2010. I am also affiliated with
the ICG Guild in Chicago.
      If you are not aware of it, there is a growing general event in
northern Chicago in early February called Reenactor Fest.
http://members.aol.com/reenactorfest/chicago.html
I will be there for the weekend and, if you want to use my room for a bivouac for a day, if you come, that would be OK by me! Just don't mind my other
friends who might be doing that, too.
Contact me out of group if you are. Or if I can be of any other help!

Henry Osier
Chief Spy
Costume-Con 28 in Milwaukee in 2010
www.CC28.org