Sarah, if you are going to be at Reenactorfest, stop by the Guilde of St.
Lawrence and say hi to me too! And, if you're interested in Elizabethan,
well, that's what we do :) We are a guilde of middle-class citizens at the
Bristol Renn Faire in Kenosha, but my husband and I live in Madison area.
Where are you?

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence
Bristol Renaissance Faire

My arms are too short to box with God.  --Johnny Cash