To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] 60s source material available

Send me a mailing address and they're yours.

I think there are 2 Hildebrants and the Tim Kirk, plus
one more if Sharon doesn't want it. I believe the one
with Tolkien's own paintings in it is the one she's
asking about, and I wrote her back but she hasn't
replied yet. I'll give her another day or so, just in
case.

Sure you don't want the Beatles stuff? :-)

Maggie

--- Gilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would be interested in the old LotR calendars--as
many as you can spare!

Marjorie

Marjorie Gilbert
author of THE RETURN, a historical novel set in
Georgian England
www.marjoriegilbert.net

http://historicalfictionbooks.ning.com/profile/MarjorieGilbert
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Collier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>