Quoting monica spence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hmmmm. I'm usually pretty good at this (Catholic school fom grade 1 through
grad school) I would have thought the person in the front in red was
probably Mary Magdelene because the cup is part of the iconography and it
looks like a woman. But I am stumped.

See, that's what I thought. The belt makes it look like a woman's garment; but the bearded man on the horse in the background is also wearing a belted garment.

It's got me stumped; but I'm so far out of my league on this one!

St. Joseph is the guy in yellow at the left.

nods.  That one I knew!

Susan
-----
Susan Farmer