Dear all,
I feel terrible because i have not answering all your wonderfull suggestions
and comments on my coming projekt.
I am burried in work right now, and i have saved all your replyes for me in a
folder, so that i dont miss anything. I wil probably have some more questions
later when i start the projekt.
One thing is sure though, i reall have to travel over to the manor to have a
close look at the portraits, to se if i can find more details, and ill take my
camera with me.
Its frustrating when you have something on order and working with it, then have
another important order and you dont have the time to make research. I must do
this later.

If anybody wonder what i am doing right now, i can tell you that i meet a guy
in Canada on Livejournal, who collects big asian ball jointed dolls 60 cm high.
He asked me to make Marie Antoinette clothes for his dolls, and as i didnt have
any dolls to meassure from, he suggested we made a swap, he sended me a doll,
and i am going to make a dress for one of his dolls. I started it, and its
quite fun. Really it takes much longer time than i figured it would, but its
also because i am so critical in details. I am going to make the dress from
Moreau Le Jeunnes print "Les Adieaux".
So far i have made a fully boned corset and a pannier for it, right now i am
embroidering the pannels for the dress.
See more here:
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/the_queens_lady_in_waiting.htm

Also i finnished Guy d'Ancours waistcoat:
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/guy_d.htm

And i am also making a 1740 corset laced center front.

Two buisy!

Bjarne