Ok, I'll go and have a look as soon as I get there:-)

What a pity you missed that! I'm quite sure you'd find some interesting books
there. Well, too late now. Just a message to all others: if you ever get to
Prague, don't forget to visit this library! I'll be glad to help you all with
finding it:-)

Zuzana

Deredere Galbraith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I wish I knew that just a few
day's earlier...
I just got back from Prague. But missed the museum....
What a tourist place, even Amsterdam isn't as touristic as Prague.
It almost felt like a theme park.
But it is very beautiful.
And way too much to see for just two days.

German is not a problem for me.
I'll be interested in any 1895 patterns.
I would be very happy if you would want to look and copy some things for me.

Deredere