Posts to this has currently been primarily about the Janet Arnold Conference and travel relating to Florence, Italy.

See the Yahoo webpages to find out more.

Beth Matney

At 01:00 PM 10/31/2008, you wrote:
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:54:21 -0700
From: Cin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh, there's more?  Undoubtedly there are.  I'm looking for one that's
more prone to scholarly info rather than sewing & construction
questions and where to buy questions.  This list is great for that
info.  My personal preferences are for Renaissance, Napoleonic,
Regency, Victorian high fashions, advanced tailoring, but I'm willing
to skip over the parts I'm not interest in.  Several lists may end up
serving my various areas of interest & that's fine, too.  Happy to
take all suggestions.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]