Has anyone on this list seen "Australia"?  The San Francisco Chronicle
panned it thoroughly as overly long, boring, and as not coming together
well.  I'm hoping it's not that bad--any reviews?

I haven't seen it yet, but my mom has and she said it was fabulous! She did say to buy your soda before the movie starts if you have a large bladder. Skip drinks all together if you don't! There is no opportunity to go fetch a beverage or visit the head w/o missing something. It is long, but she said you don't notice at all because you are completely involved with what is on the screen. Remember intermissions?

Denise
Iowa