A friend passed this request on to me but I'm not good on the Edwardian era,
so I'm passing it on again.

I figure you're the one I should ask! A friend of mine in America is going
to a PEERS picnic in August (Not sure what that is, but I'm guessing it's a
historical recreation group) & she'll be about 5 months pregnant by then, so
she's looking for "ANY images of what a pregnant woman would have worn in
the Edwardian period (specifically 1910-1914)", any suggestions about where
she should start looking?

So far I've suggested that the empire line fashion of that era should work
OK but has anyone got better resources.
Thanks
Elizabeth