Cin wrote:
Gentle H-costumers,
I'm probably not the only one heading out early for CostumeCon;
hopefully I can find some others.  I'll be in DC between 22 and 30
April before going to CostumeCon

Do you know about the 18th Century Market Fair at Fort Frederick that weekend (Apr 23-26)? Just head west on I70 to just a bit beyond Hagerstown (Big Pool, MD) and Ft Fred is a State Park. Many folks are in assorted garb, lots of assorted vendors, dunno if they're still doing the rendezvous shooting (I don't think so, but I could be wrong). <http://www.friendsoffortfrederick.info/market_fair.htm>

        -Judy Mitchell