In a message dated 4/30/2009 6:49:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cinbar...@gmail.com writes:

Coffee  in the AM, perhaps?   I'll be the
auxilliary backup hostess at  the "Hairspray" party, along with Misch
Lee whom I met on this list back  when rocks were soft.   H-costume is
certainly welcome to call  that a meetup place.

I've decided to stay over Friday night, so I could do Saturday morning
coffee.  Have to head back Sat. afternoon, so not sure how much of the
"Hairspray" party I can take in.  (Surely, EVERYONE on this list knows that
"Hairspray" is set in Baltimore, yes?)

Ann Wass