From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On Behalf Of
maddna...@aol.com [maddna...@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 10:05 PM
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] Need info on fabric & yarn storage

We're in the process of decluttering our house prior to sale, and I need to
disassemble my sewing room and put a lot of things in storage.? I have numerous
fabrics (primarily natural fibers), including yardage on bolts, and various
types of yarn that will be in non-air conditioned?storage in North Carolina
during the summer.? I would greatly appreciate advice as to things to do/not do
to ensure that there is no damage to the materials.? I am considering various
options in regards to plastic vs cardboard storage.

Thanks,

Nancy