Sat. & Sun. my husband and I went to Costume Con and had a blast.  The only red
H that I saw was on Ann Wass.  I met several h-costume lurkers at the Hairspray
party.  I saw Sandy and Pierre on stage but didn't catch up to met them in
person. :(  Their costumes in the Fantasy masquerade were wonderful and clever!

We took over 1,000 photos at Costume Con that will take me a while to get
online.  We had so much fun photographing people in their costumes.  They were
so proud of their costumes and some told me how they made them.

Currently, I have 4 costumes with 21 views online.  They are in software that
allows you to zoom into the photos for details.  Here are the URLs for the
costumes:
Belly/Asian Dancer: 4 Views
http://www.costumegallery.com/CostumeCon27/LGimages/P1080766.htm

18th Century Gown: 10 Views
http://www.costumegallery.com/CostumeCon27/LGimages/P1080772.htm

Anime/Video Game: 2 Views
http://www.costumegallery.com/CostumeCon27/LGimages/P1080761.htm

Hand-painted dress, hat, & shoes: 5 Views
http://www.costumegallery.com/CostumeCon27/LGimages/P1080789.htm

I will be putting more images online this weekend.  I have to stop working on
them to finish sewing my daughter's prom dress.

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
11 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history