Thanks, Penny, for sharing that. I look forward to the next 2 parts, although the video stopped so many times it was frustrating to watch.

I really liked that she said at the beginning that she almost never thinks of making her costumes pretty or attractive, as this is one of the big differences in designing for theatre and designing fashion, and something that I don't think young students sometimes take into consideration when trying to decide on a design career.

Btw, I just noticed, and maybe it has been mentioned already but I missed it, that Bravo is starting a new fashion competition show tonight, since Project Runway is going to Lifetime. It's being hosted by Isaac Mizrahi.

Sylvia R