I dont know if the rest of you keep up with this, but there's drama at
the Plimoth embroidered jacket project. Financial woes, lawsuits...

"As part of these changes, the blog will no longer be updated on this
site but will be hosted by Tricia at www.thistle-threads.com/blog.
Please continue to follow the progress of the jacket and research
surrounding it by visiting it.  New sessions, jacket progress, and
research will all be posted at this new location. "

Read more: http://plimoth.org/embroidery-blog/index.php?mode=viewid&post_id=8
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com