Cin wrote:
I dont know if the rest of you keep up with this, but there's drama at
the Plimoth embroidered jacket project. Financial woes, lawsuits...

<snip>

The financial woes are unfortunate, but not surprising, considering we are having a recession and all levels of government are slashing budgets. I imagine support to museums is looking very "discretionary" to them right now.

As for lawsuits, all I see in this announcement is a mention of legal agreements or contracts with museums who may display the jacket, but who will not be mentioned until the contracts are finalized.

Fran
Lavolta Press
New book on 1820s clothing!
http://www.lavoltapress.com