.... I dumped my copy of Peacock as useless, and wonder why I ever bought it. At
least the illustrations in Wilcox are fun.

--
Carolyn Kayta Barrows

Indeed, indeed. I keep wanting to buy reference copies of newer books and commercial patterns that are patently awful. Also to watch peri-oid films and TV, and the recent spate of Pre-Raphaelite painter calendars, yipes. So we'll know what to expect in camp or court in a few months! Just as well the accountant won't let me waste $$ on them, it would only feed my baser nature.

Chimene