I have all my photos of the costumes at Balticon's Masquerade online.  There
are in a free access area.  http://www.costumegallery.com/Balticon/2009/ .
There are 35 sets of costumes with 144 views. Some costumes may have multiple
views, front, back, side, fabric, and detailed close-ups.  The software I use
for extreme close-ups is Zoomify.  You may used the software on several museum
sites.  I love it because you can view so close to be able to count individual
beads, such as in this costume:
http://www.costumegallery.com/Balticon/2009/LGimages/set1/PAT1010091.htm

There is one lady whose costume, Amethyst Princess Moonlight Fairy, was at
Balticon and Costume Con.  Also the entire second index page,
http://www.costumegallery.com/Balticon/2009/page2.htm , were at both events.
H-costumer, Judy Mitchell, coordinated a special photo session with me for
their large group called "Steam-punk Costume-Con 1889."  This was the funniest
presentation at both events.  There were 17 members in the group.   Their
costumes are wonderful!

I have two slideshows online from Costume-Con in the same software.  You can
get to them at:
http://www.costumeslideshows.com/  .

I am working on my third and final photos from Costume-Con, the Sat. night
masquarade.  This section will be massive.  For example, there are nine photos
of Sandy and Pierre's wonderful presentation of Egyptian Gods.  The photos are
so cool!

We have had the best time traveling this year to photograph costumed Cons and
museum collections.  It is so much fun to meet the people and have them tell us
about how they made their costumes.    One of my favorite collections to
photograph was Liberace's costumes.   I was drooling!  I grew up watching
Liberace.  That collection will go online after Halloween.  I have a really big
Halloween project to get online (hopefully next month).  My crew is working on
the Halloween trade fashion shows' video.  We will be putting the videos
online...a first for us!  My crew is wanting to go back to Vegas.  They got
addicted to gambling, the shows, and buffets!   (The children must play!)

Our next trip will hopefully be to Pennsic or World Con to photograph costumes.
 We are trying to figure out which one is better and the expense.  We have to
travel to Mississippi the prior to take our son to college.   Following Pennsic
or World Con week, we are in Scranton, PA (hubby's business and my antique
shopping), and then hopefully to NYC for the weekend.

Off to play with more photographs!
Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
11 websites of fashion, textiles, costume history