> Our next trip will hopefully be to Pennsic or World Con to photograph
> costumes. We are trying to figure out which one is better and the expense. We
> have to travel to Mississippi the prior to take our son to college. Following
> Pennsic or World Con week, we are in Scranton, PA (hubby's business and my
> antique shopping), and then hopefully to NYC for the weekend.
>
> Off to play with more photographs!
> Penny Ladnier

If you decide to go to Pennsic, post to the list.  I'm sure a number of list
memebers will be there - you might even want to schedule a get-together where
we would all wear our best clothes for you to photograph (Since it's an outdoor
event, grab appearence can vary wilodly, depending on the weather.  It's not
uncommon for people to bring their best clothes and then leave them packed up
the whole time, if prior to a special occasion, it is 90 degrees and humid,
pouring rain or freezing cold.)

Janet