From: Melody Watts <celticredhead2...@yahoo.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 5, 2009 4:29 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] What period is this Butterick from?

"so what do we do now ,Brain'?
Same thing we do everyday day Pinkie, plot to take over the world"
i?
elody
--- On Tue, 8/4/09, Chiara Francesca <chiara.france...@gmail.com> wrote:

rom: Chiara Francesca <chiara.france...@gmail.com>
ubject: Re: [h-cost] What period is this Butterick from?
o: "'Historical Costume'" <h-cost...@indra.com>
ate: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 10:06 PM

 agree, 30's, raglan sleeve era and those nip tucks under the boobage. But
eally now, velvet? Sigh. This would hang so much better with bias cut bridal
ilk.
Think: end of WWII, Big Bands, Hollywood glamour.
♫
hiara Francesca
 Ehi Prof.! Che cosa facciamo stasera?»
 Quello che facciamo tutte le sere, Mignolo: tentare di conquistare il mondo! »
hint: italian)