Well, top level is 3 of Dear Hubby's shirts that need ironing which I tossed there after I took the laundry off the line last night. Below those is a hot pink blouse, circa 1970, which I am mending for my 95 yr old mother-in-law. I've done the rotted seams & all that remains is to either find a pretty button which coordinates for her missing collar button, or replace the whole lot. The fabric is of one of those peculiarly indestructible polyesters that just go on, and on, and on.... But this pink is FAR brighter than the energizer bunny! It would have much simpler to just buy a similar blouse, but try explaining that to someone with intermittent dementias. After that, I've promised myself NO new projects until I've finished MY mending basket! We've finally moved everything out of the storage unit into our new house, and all my bits & bobs are in one place at last! No more finding that the item I wanted is not in the house! If I can't fnd something now, it is my own fault. <sigh of relief>

Mary Piero Carey aka Lady Maria