Mine should be wearing a muslin of the pattern we bought for my daughter's homecoming dance dress. However, my sewing machine is still in the shop. When he told me he didn't know if he'd be able to get parts - I found one on ebay and brought it to him for a "donor" - it's still not done! So, now my daughter insists we go dress shopping, because she's afraid she won't LIKE the dress even if we get it finished in time. umm... hello? She picked out the pattern and the fabric!

Teenagers. Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.

Denise B