Quoting Ann Catelli <elvestoor...@yahoo.com>:

The front does show a repeat of the motif--the double acorn spiral on the mannequin's left by the neckline, also shows up above the hem, and in partial side-view, under the armscye seam on the front again. And also on the mannequin's left, sans the side-front motif which is hidden by the curve of the body, if it's there at all.

The colors change relative positions in motif repetitions.

If you are looking for the cut of the jacket, then this whole digression is not of much use.

I'm looking for a good clear image of the embroidery rather than the cut. It looks an awful lot like what we called "hatching jackets" when I was a kid. In period terms -- a mini ropa cut would probably do it.

Thanks!

Susan
-----
Susan Farmer