Most of what I have to store in the garage isn't what I'd consider of
a quality to be concerned with the long term effect.

My second project is going to making sachets to go into the tubs.
Somewhere sometime someone gave me one and this past weekend I found
the tub with it, it was really nice.  I'd like to do that with all of
them

alex